How Long Does A Marijuana High Last?
Factors that can affect how much your weed high last —
- 1.- The amount of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) a product contains.
- 2.- The more weed you consume, the longer it lasts.
- 3.- Metabolism of the consumer also matters —
- 4.-If you have a high metabolism you may feel it faster, but it won’t last for very long.
- 5.-If you have eaten or not.
- 6.-Food rich in fat can reduce the effect of marijuana.
- 7.-Mixing alcohol with weed can strengthen its effects.
- 8.-The tolerance of the consumer.
The 2021 Weed Study
An Edible High Is A Higher High
While at first, edibles don’t peak fast, the effects are strong. As it turns out, an edible high generally lasts much longer than smoking or vaping — six to eight hours. The onset time for edibles depends on some factors. For example, people who eat an edible on an empty stomach tend to feel the effects quicker.